Skip to main content.

トップページ > Contact us

Updated:June 5, 2018

Contact us

For inquiries related to consumer affairs, please call 03-3235-1155.
*The consultation service is for people living, working, or studying in Tokyo.
Click on the links below for more details.


For inquiries related to this website, please send an email in English or Japanese to the Bureau of Citizens and Cultural Affairs at the address below.
*Consultations related to consumer affairs are not accepted via email.

Bureau of Citizens and Cultural Affairs

replace (at) with @ to send an email.

  • Consumer Affairs Division
  • Comprehensive Consumer Center